Sunday, March 8, 2009

Stepper Box


I found this wonderful box while surfing the net for ideas. You can find a great detailed tutorial to make one here:
http://stampinterri.typepad.com/stampin_terri/files/fantasy_keepsake_boxes.doc I did make a cut file for all the different sized boxes you will need, although a file for this is not really needed unless you are going to make them in a large quantity. I used just my regular paper cutter to make mine! The cut file was made in George, but can easily be made in any cartridge that has a square on it.
Just wanted to share a really fun, fairly easy box to make that I think is just too cute once assembled.

6 comments:

Snatertje said...

cindy great job on the stepper box and the house box/bank. they look so good.
thanks for sharing.

Hug Linda

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! What an awesome job you did! Your blog has some fantastic creations on it!

Vicki Hook said...

HI Cindy! I got your comment on my blog about dimensions for my z-fold card. You can get two of these from one piece of 8.5" x 11" carstock. Make a mark at 5.5" from the left at the top of the cardstock, and another at 3" from the left at the bottom of the cardstock. Draw a line connecting the two and cut. There's your two cards, just need to Z-fold them! Hope that made sense!

Also, browsed through your blog - cute stuff! Love your wall paintings! We're remodeling a house but the only "fancy" painting I did was castle walls. Everything else - plain jane, LOL! Yours are awesome!

Cindy Lou said...

Thanks Vicki!

1derland said...

This is so cute! TFS the cut file! Can't wait to try it!

~JulieH~ said...

Oh thank you for sharing I love your blog you do great work!

Juliexx