Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What's Next to Come?

I have been very busy this week making some new box cut files. Some that I have seen on the Scor-pal site and some similar to ones I have seen while surfing the net. I still have to run a few of them through the Cricut and test to make sure they will both cut correctly and assemble properly. I tried to make most of the files using the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge, as I know not everyone has George & Basic Shapes. Many of the files will work with the Baby Bug!

I had an ah-ha moment when I finally figured out a way to Cricut and spend time with the family. Now that my laptop has the DS installed on it as well as my Desktop, I create my files on my laptop and then download them to my desktop through 4shared files.com - At least now I don't hear complaints that I am spending too much time in my craft room!

So...check back this weekend for a few new postings and cut files!

** Check back about mid-week - I just bought SCAL and have been playing around with it and had absolutely no time to download to my blog!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Can't wait to see what you've created!