Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Let Me Bug You About My.....


This is my take on the photo wallets that I've seen bouncing around on the Cricut Messageboard and also at SplitCoastStampers. My wallet file was designed as one solid piece, so unfortunately it won't be Baby Bug compatible. ( - I do believe Capadia made one for Baby Buggers - )
I've included pages for the layers for the journaling and/or photo mats. This one was designed using the George cartridge, but could easily be converted for Plantin Schoolbook.
Here it is partially opened...

and here it is fully opened...


Photo - My Photo Wallet.cut

4 comments:

scrappinkay said...

your designs are amazing. Thanks for sharing your goodies.

Marjorie said...

Thank you for sharing the file. It's really cute.

KarenF said...

Thanks for sharing your cut files. It's fun to visit your blog and see what projects you have created. Great Job!

~JulieH~ said...

What a dreat idea! You are so creative! Thank you so much for sharing your hard work with us

Juliexx