Friday, February 13, 2009

Baby Bug Nugget Files - Request Here, Please

I have finally gotten around to resizing some of my nugget boxes to be used with the Baby Bug. There are four files in all -
one with a 2 nugget & 3 nugget box
one with both a 4 long (4x1) and 4 short (2x2) boxes
one with a 5 nugget & an 8 nugget box
and one with a 6 nugget (2x3) box.
You will have to leave request for my files here in the comment box - BUT be sure to leave an email address for me to send them to. If you are a member of the Cricut Messageboard you can just PM me. This is the easiest way for me to get the files out to you. Sorry for the inconvenience! Would you please also let me know that the files I sent made it to you safe and sound. (there are times when my attachments don't work!)

4 comments:

Laurel said...

I would love to have copies of your nugget files. Laurel @ lwinc@cox.net

Nancy said...

I would love to have the nugget files for the baby bug! Thanks :) Nancy warmfuzzy1@gmail.com

Yvette said...

I love your blog. If you're still sharing the cut files for the 2 and 3 piece nugget box (for the baby or expression), I'd love the cut file.

I understand if I was too slow with asking.

Thanks!!!

Yvette said...

I forgot to leave my email for the nugget cut file... yxhilland@optonline.net

:.)