Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Full Size Wall Mural

This is a wall mural I painted for my neice as a birthday present a few years back. I took a piece of her matching wall border, and having a wall projector, drew the image onto her wall. Then proceeded to paint. It took me a total of 24 hours over a weeks time to finish it. We had to keep her out of her room til then, as it was a surprise! (The seam down the middle is because it was too large to fit into one picture, and therefore is two pictures taped together). It is one of my projects that I am most proud of. Definitely a labor of love!

3 comments:

Loopylou. said...

wow cindy, that is a gorgeous painting xxx

Marjorie said...

That is absolutely beautiful. You did a fantastic job and I know she was so excited.

eunice said...

Wowee! What a lucky, lucky girl your niece is! I just recently linked to your blog thru the cricut message board...what a lucky girl I am! Thank you for sharing all your beautiful projects.